The Vantage South End Parking Deck is managed by Preferred Parking and serves the parking needs of tenants of Vantage South End, including their employees and visitors. Spectrum Parking can be contacted via email: [email protected]. To ensure equitable fulfillment of each Tenant’s parking requirements, all Tenants are requested to cooperate in the enforcement of the parking deck rules and regulations.
All parking allocations for Tenants of the Building are defined in the Building Lease; therefore, all spaces outside provisions of the Building Lease are considered month-to-month and are cancelable upon thirty (30) days written notice by the Garage Manager or the Building Owner.
The parking deck is located at 1220 S. Tryon St. There are four elevators in the parking deck providing service to all levels of the garage from the East and West Office Towers.
All parking areas (entrances/exits) are controlled via an access card. Two parking deck entrances/exits are located on W Catherine St, and the loading dock entrance/exit is located on Winnifred St. Please direct all guests of your company to the W Catherine St entrances. Visitor rates are posted at the entrances of the parking deck.
The second level of the parking deck is reserved for two-hour retail parking. Levels three through ten are non-reserved parking and on a first come, first served basis.
For current parking rates and availability, please contact Preferred Parking by phone at 704.285.8068 or email at [email protected]
Access to the contract parking areas is controlled by a computerized card access system. The following are considerations when using the parking garage access system:
- Each contract parker must register his/her vehicle (car color, make, model and license plate number) with the Spectrum Parking and Vantage South End Management Team.
- A replacement charge of $25.00 per access card is assessed for lost, damaged (i.e. warped, cracked) or stolen cards.
- Should the access card not allow access to the parking facility, please contact the Vantage South End Management Team. If the card is defective, it will be replaced without charge.
- The access card must be used on each entry/exit to the parking facility. The card access system is operational 24 hours.
- The following may cause damage to the access card:
- direct exposure to sunlight and/or heat
- Paper clips/magnetic objects, including magnetic money clip, will de-magnetize card
- Carrying in wallet in back pocket may warp card
- eel skin wallets will de-magnetize card
- Should parking-related problems exist, please advise Preferred Parking via email at [email protected].
- We use an automatic draft system for individual parkers to reduce paperwork and collection problems. Your account will be drafted on the first business day of each month. Payments are due on the 1st of the month and are past due on the 5th of the month.
- The speed limit is 5mph in the garage and in the loading dock.
- Parkers signing up or terminating mid-month will not have charges prorated. All parkers must sign a termination form by the 15th of the preceding month to avoid being charged for the upcoming month. The auto draft will not be canceled until the access -card is turned into the Spectrum Office. All terminations require two weeks’ notice.
- Vehicles must park within in the lines of a parking space with their license plates visible from the drive lane.
- Vehicles parked over the lines are subject to towing or immobilization.
- Anyone parker parked in a reserved space will be wheel-locked or towed. If your car is immobilized, please contact our Parking Manager ([email protected]).
- Your reserved parking space is available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please let us know if there is unauthorized usage of your parking space at any time.
- We encourage all parkers to lock their cars. Landlord and Parking Manager are not responsible for any items stolen or damaged in the deck.
- Your monthly parking account allows over-night parking in the parking garage. If possible, please contact our Parking Manager ([email protected]) so we are aware of your over-night stay.
- Parking areas shall be used only for parking vehicles no longer than a full-sized passenger automobile. No motorcycles, no trailers and no over-sized vehicles are allowed.
- Special Event parking is included in your monthly parking account. Please have your parking access card when entering the garage during special events to show attendants and actuate parking gates.
- Washing of vehicles, changing of oil or all other automotive servicing is strictly prohibited.
- All transponders, hang tags and access-cards are the property of Spectrum Parking. You must return them within 5 days after the termination date or your account will be charged $25 for the cost of a transponder, hang tag or access-card.
- Parking access may not be sublet, transferred, sold or borrowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any parking agreement, immediately, due to non-payment, NSF returns or if a credit card payment is declined.
- Parking use as is herein provided is intended as a license only and no bailment is intended or shall be created hereby.